Monitoring/Residency Tuition & Fees

 

   
Champs Academy Monitoring Program Timetable of Training & Annual Fees
2014-15 Academic Year Training & Fees:
Grade/Age Level:
7th Grade – 12 years             $1,550
8th Grade – 13 years              $1,550
Costs Outside Training and Annual Fees:
Facility Fees/Insurance –A school facility fee as well as insurance coverage must be paid to the school for the usage of the school property. These fees are paid annually at the beginning of the fall season.
Annual cost: – (September – June) - $560.00
Uniform – The uniform includes a jersey, pants and a socks, (shinguards and footwear is not included). It is recommended that each participant purchase two separate uniforms.
Cost per uniform: – $75.00
Transportation Fees – Costs will vary depending upon the destination of the participant as well as the number of participant requesting this service (minimum of 5 participants). Pick up and drop off is optional.
Payment Options
  1. One Time Payment: A 5% discount will be applied to all payments received on or before the beginning of the fall session.
  2. Semi-Annual Payment: 60% of the full tuition is due on or before the beginning of the fall session.
  3. Monthly Payment: 10-month program of $155.00 per month.
 
 
 
 
    
 
 
Champs Academy Residency Program Timetable of Tuition & Fees
2013-14 Academic Year Tuition & Fees:
Grade Level:
9th Grade – 13 years                                $14,780
10th Grade – 14 years                              $14,780
11th Grade – 15 years                              $14,780
12th Grade – 16 years                              $14,780
Costs Outside Tuition:
Books/School supplies – The cost of books in addition to school supplies will vary depending upon the student’s grade level. Books and or school supplies can be purchased through assistance from Champs Academy school representatives.
Meals – It is of the utmost importance that each and every candidate improves their nutritional intake. Hence the reason Champs Academy will provide all the necessary nutritional meals for the duration of the program. However, candidates will have to purchase their own nutritional snacks throughout the day. Occasionally meals from an approved outside vendor will be available for the candidates to purchase if they wish to do so.
Air Transportation Fees – Costs will vary depending upon the time of year the candidates chooses to travel. Air transportation is not included in the overall tuition and fees.
Ground Transportation Fees – Is already included in the overall tuition and fees. This is to and from all facilities within the realm (school and training ground) of the program. Additional ground transportation such as sightseeing etc. is not included in the overall tuition and fees.
Payment Options
  1. One Time Payment: A 5% discount will be applied to all payments received on or before the beginning of the fall semester.
  2. Semi-Annual Payment: 60% of the full tuition is due on or before the beginning of the fall semester. The remaining 40% of the tuition is on or before March 1st.
  3. Monthly Payment: 10-month program of $1,600.00 per month.