Champs Academy Admissions Process
The admissions process for Champs Academy begins from September-June prior to the enrollment year.
The admissions process is initiated by two different methods.
· The scouting process
· Completion of the notice of interest form
THE SCOUTING PROCESS
1. Potential candidates are first scouted by one of our scouting representatives.
· Parents will then be notified by the scout regarding our interest.
· Parents will receive a letter of interest via e-mail.
· Parents will send a confirming acceptance letter or e-mail.
NOTICE OF INTEREST FORM
Complete and submit application of interest
- Scan and e-mail to email@example.com or fax to 1-(718)-484-4733
- One of our scouting representatives will come out to observe the candidate
- It the scout is interested in the pontitial candidate:
- Parents will receive a letter of interest via e-mail
- Parents will send a confirming acceptance letter or e-mail
- For additional inquiries please call 1-(718)-484-4733
· Once a confirming acceptance letter or e-mail is received, the parents will be contacted to schedule an interview time with both parents and child.
· The interview will be conducted by one of the executive director.
· Once a decision has been made on the candidate, an acceptance letter will be e-mailed.
· Session visit will be schedule for the prospective candidate to either participate or observe.
· Program schedule of time and dated will handed to the parents.